Got featured on Wellandgoodnyc.com ! Need a recipe for some super simple hand cream!? You can find it there! #esthekitchen #well+goodnyc #diy #greatday
Baby blue booty salve!
Want to make the perfect present for your pal that was formerly preggers (and her new pride and joy)?!? Well here is a super simple recipe for a diaper rash battling balm that ANYONE can make!!
- 1/2 cup Organic Olive oil (I infused mine with chamomile and Calendula flowers)
- 1/2 cup Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 TBS Beeswax
- 1 TBS Organic Shea Butter
- 1 capsule Vitamin E oil
- OPTIONAL- A few drops, say no more than 10 total, of chamomile or Lavender essential oils and 2 drops of Azulene oil ( a bright blue goo distilled from the root of the chamomile plant)!
- In a double boiler (or science oven if you’re feeling lazy) melt the olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax. Once completely combined remove from heat!
- let mixture cool for 3-5 min before adding vitamin E and any optional essential oils.
- Pour mixture into a DISINFECTED (don’t be nasty) adorable jar and GIFT THAT SH!% !
#esthekitchen #diy #babystuffs
Red Dress (from last years Prom Week)