I was very excited about everything in this month’s box! For those of you who aren’t familiar, GlossyBox is a monthly beauty sampling service that ships several makeup, skin, hair, or nail products to you each month for a low flat rate. GlossyBox specializes in “luxury brand” items and…
Now for anyone who has known me for a while you are surely aware of my love of hair dye, an instant upgrade, that’s how I see it! Well the love affair quickly turned to a nasty divorce the day I decided to ditch my jet black tresses for something a bit closer to my au naturale. THAT my friends is where Kristin came in. We have known each other for years and I have watched her grow into a world class artist (and honestly a full time magician). Her tools… a brush, a color bowl and a dream!
MY DREAM was gorgeous blonde Hombre highlights, and I wasn’t going to stop until I had them! Now I will give it to you straight( and so will she), this was not an over night change. “A little less gold, every time”, that was her promise and boy did she DELIVER! It took us months of patient progress to make the change, but we did it, and without damaging my hair AT ALL!! In fact, I’ve only had one haircut in the last year and a half. Yep, true. Want the photo proof?? Well here it is……
Want to make an appointment to have your tresses tamed by this top nyc colorist?!? It’s really pretty easy, just call Sam Brocato in Soho and ask for her! Want more info??? Get it all by clicking below….
My only advice is to have a plan, know what you want! When you have a specific end goal in mind, it’s so much easier for your colorist to give you what you want! Even if it takes a little extra time ;)
This pure POP PINK is so over the top fun and still subtle enough for everyday use! Just like the oh so famous ORGASM this color looks great on skin tones across the board, the key is to build the color up slowly! Overall this color is a totally worthy of a hump-day splurge!
I am always in need of makeup removing wipes, but many of them leave my skin feeling slippery and coated with oily residue or come packed with overpowering fragrance. YUCK
! I am a sensitive skin sufferer and I prefer skin care products with minimal ingredients. For me, the less ingredients the lower the chance is that I will have a reaction!
So OBVI I wanted to give these wipes a try and….. I totally LOVE THEM!! I keep them in the house and use them to remove the majority of my makeup before I cleanse my skin. I highly recommend these to anyone who loves a good makeup removing wipe!
Who doesn’t need a quick fix throughout the day!? Well all you need to make sure you can spruce up anytime is…
1. pick up a travel size box of Q-Tips (which you can usually find in the travel aisle of any pharmacy for around $2).
2. Dip one side into your pre-existing makeup remover (leave the other side of the q-tip dry so you can wipe away any excess moisture post cleanup), then dab off excess makeup remover onto a tissue and place back into your Q-Tip Box!
Keep these handy dandy little helpers in your purse or makeup bag to grab any fallen mascara or post lunch lipstick smears!
3 Ways to Revive your Dried Out MAC Blacktrack Fluidline!
I know that I am not the only one who has had a problem with my Blacktrack drying out after I accidentally left it open a little too long! SO I did a little research and composed the top 3 tips I found on reviving your dried out Fluidline!
1. Add 1-2 drops of Saline Solution ( try adding the saline and sealing the lid tight, if this doesn’t quite do it you can try using a clean tooth pick and actually mixing the saline into the liner, then seal tight and use as normal.
2. Submerge the sealed liner pot into a hot cup of water for 20 minutes. Then remove and use as normal.
3. Add one drop of Olive Oil into the pot then use your eyeliner brush. Slide (not mix) the oil all over the eyeliner. Screw the lid back on and use like normal.
From day to night this combo will do you right! Apply Benefits tint until you reach your desired hue, let it set and coat with Fresh Sugar Rose. The perfect long lasting low maintenance lip. And since it wont kiss off, it’s an ideal choice for any bride!